In compliance with Chapter II of Law 34/2002, LSSICE, we inform you that this website is the property of Rafael Fernández Cosquiere domiciled at C/Pepe Gonzalez Marín 2 BAJ IZQ, 29014, Málaga and with NIF 77456935L, contact telephone 616225777, e-mail email@example.com and its use and exploitation is ceded to Claudia Cosquiere S. L, with address at Calle Letonia 1, 8, 1D, 29680, Estepona, Málaga, CIF: B93733020 telephone 635648424 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to comply with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of such data, we hereby inform you of the following:
1) Legitimation, purpose and express authorisation of the customer to the processing of their data: The personal information you provide us with (identification and contact details, personal and/or legal documentation required, etc.) will be processed in order to provide the services covered by the contract. Likewise, it may be used to respond to queries made by any ordinary or electronic means, to send invoices or any information that may be of interest to you or necessary for the correct management of the file, including its internal and administrative aspects. In this sense, the legitimacy for the processing of user data is the execution of the contract itself, so that the provision of such data is obligatory and would otherwise prevent the fulfilment of the contract.
2) Data controller: The person responsible for the data supplied is Claudia Cosquiere Lasch, with NIF Claudia Cosquiere SL and address at Calle Letonia 1, 8, 1D, 29680, Estepona, Málaga. VAT NUMBER: B93733020
3) Express authorisation for the transfer of data to third parties: You expressly consent to the transfer of your data to third parties when necessary for the correct provision of the service, consent which may be revoked at any time by means of a reliable communication to the postal address indicated in section 6, where you may also exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition to the processing.
4) Data retention period: The data provided will be kept for the duration of the contractual relationship and for the period of time for which liabilities may arise from the services provided, being the following, as a guideline: 6 years with respect to accounting books, invoices, etc. (art. 30 Commercial Code); 5 years for personal actions without special term (art. 1964 Civil Code); 10 years for actions derived from Law 10/2010, of 28 April, on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism (art. 25); and 4 years with regard to tax obligations (arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law).
5) Security measures: The security of the information is one of our commitments and in compliance with current legislation, the user’s data will be treated at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations and adopting the necessary technical and organisational security measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
6) You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
To revoke consents given.
Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed.
Access your personal data.
Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
Request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
Obtain the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
Request the portability of their data.
File a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that the rights recognised by the applicable data protection regulations have been infringed.
You may at any time exercise these rights by writing to A/A de Claudia Cosquiere SL at the following postal address: Calle Letonia 1, 8, 1D, 29680, Estepona, Málaga. Together with this request, the reasons for the request must be justified, and a copy of your ID card or any other documents necessary to prove your identity must be enclosed.
You may also exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Aceptación y consentimiento
El Usuario declara haber sido informado de las condiciones sobre protección de datos de carácter personal, aceptando y consintiendo el tratamiento automatizado de los mismos por parte de Claudia Cosquiere SL en la forma y para las finalidades indicadas en la presente Política de Protección de Datos Personales.
Por lo tanto, al utilizar este formulario para contactar con Claudia Cosquiere SL, estoy autorizando expresamente a la utilización de mis datos para el envío de comunicaciones comerciales, por cualquier vía (incluido correo electrónico), pudiendo anular dicha autorización, cuando lo desee, dirigiéndome a Rafael Fernández Cosquiere
Contenido de la web y enlces (links)
Claudia Cosquiere SL se reserva el derecho a actualizar, modificar o eliminar la información contenida en sus página Web, pudiendo incluso limitar o no permitir el acceso a dicha información a dichos usuarios.
Claudia Cosquiere SL. no asume responsabilidad alguna por la información contenida en páginas Webs de terceros a las que se pueda acceder por «links» o enlaces desde cualquier página Web explotada por Claudia Cosquiere SL.
La presencia de «links» o enlaces en las páginas Web de Claudia Cosquiere SL tiene la finalidad meramente informativa y en ningún caso supone sugerencia, invitación o reconocimiento sobre los mismos.
Propiedad intelectual e industrial
Los derechos de propiedad intelectual del contenido de las páginas Web, su diseño gráfico y códigos son titularidad de Rafael Fernández Cosquiere . y, por tanto, queda prohibida su reproducción, distribución, comunicación pública, transformación o cualquier otra actividad que se pueda realizar con los contenidos de sus páginas Web ni aún citando las fuentes, salvo consentimiento por escrito de Rafael Fernández Cosquiere .
In general the relations between Claudia Cosquiere SL. and the Users of its telematic services, present on this website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction.
Owner of the website and lessee
The website www.claudiacosquiere.com, whose owner’s identification data are stated in this document, informs all users of this website about the following service conditions.
The person responsible for attending to the work is:
NAME/COMPANY NAME: Claudia Cosquiere SL
ADDRESS: Calle Letonia 1, 8, 1D, 29680, Estepona, Málaga
Conditions of service
0. The user or visitor of the website is obliged to read the conditions for the provision of the service detailed in this text, in such a way that he/she assumes these as valid in the provision of the service.
1. Aims of the website www.claudiacosquiere.com:
The website is exploited economically through the contacts with clients that are made through the telephone number that appears on the website, there being no other type of economic exploitation.
2. Conditions of use of the content and services provided on the website www.claudiacosquiere.com:
2.1.- Reproduction of the contents (of any kind) published on this website is not permitted without the express consent of the author of the website. In this case we are talking about texts, graphics, source code, and any other content that is served from this website.
2.2.- This website may contain content from third parties. In any case, and as it is always our intention to respect copyright and copyright laws, if there is any problem regarding this website, please contact the owner of the domain via email: contacto(at)social11.es and we will inform you so that the content is removed (after being checked) as quickly as possible, as it is our intention to respect copyright and the work of others.
2.3.- The owner of the domain is not responsible for the misuse of the works provided by Claudia Cosquiere SL The operator of this website is NOT Rafael Fernández Cosquiere and is not responsible for the works provided or for the misuse of the content displayed on this website. In the case of needing any clarification about the content or the owner of the domain you can call 616225777, but if it is related to the works attended by Claudia Cosquiere SL you should call the contact telephone number of the web page www.claudiacosquiere.com.
The owner of the internet domain, but NOT of the work carried out by the professional is:
Rafael Fernández Cosquiere
Calle Pepe Gonzalez Marín 2 BAJ IZQ, 2014 Málaga
TAX ID: 77456935L
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files, which are sent and stored on your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in the file directory of your browser.
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used to personalise and facilitate the User’s browsing experience as much as possible. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his or her computer and do not provide references that allow the User’s personal data to be deduced.
Are cookies dangerous?
Cookies are small pieces of text. They are not computer programs that can be executed as code. Here is an example of the contents of a typical cookie:
HMP1 1 hotmail.msn.com/ 0 1715191808
32107852 1236821008 29449527 *
The code only makes sense for Microsoft’s MSN Hotmail servers.
Cookies cannot be used to spread viruses.
Cookies are stored on the computer’s hard drive and cannot read other information stored on the hard drive.
What types of cookies are commonly used?
We can make different classifications of the cookies that are used
1.-From the point of view of user consent, we can classify them:
Strictly necessary cookies, which do not require the user’s consent.
These cookies are used for one of the following purposes:
To only allow communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
Strictly to provide a service expressly requested by the user.
In this sense, the Article 29 Working Party in its Opinion 4/20123 has interpreted that among the excepted cookies would be those that have the following purposes:
“user input” cookies
User authentication or identification cookies (session cookies only).
User security cookies
Media player session cookies
Session cookies for load balancing
User interface customisation cookies
Social content sharing plug-in cookies
Cookies that require user consent
These are the rest of the cookies not included in the previous section.
2.- From the point of view of the purpose for which they are used:
Behavioural advertising cookies
Depending on the time they remain active on the user’s equipment
Depending on the entity that manages them.
First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
What type of cookies does this website use?
This website uses:
Technical Cookies strictly necessary for the proper functioning of our website.
For example cookies necessary for user registration, to manage the shopping cart.
WordPress cookies to facilitate user navigation on our website.
Paypal cookies to manage the payment of orders.
Social cookies necessary for external social networks
Analysis cookies. These are cookies related to Google Analytics. More information about Google Analytics cookies
Youtube cookies, to insert videos on our website.
How can cookies be managed/blocked in browsers?
Here are links with information for different types of browsers
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/windows7/How-to-manage-cookies-in-Internet-Explorer-9
Google has developed a Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on which you can access at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
More information about cookies
A website with a lot of information about cookies is: